- • Tartavull comes to Creedon Technologies from digital communications service provider Xura (NASDAQ:MESG, CNSI), where he spent five years as president and chief executive officer. He has held several senior positions throughout his career, most notably as president and CEO of payment solutions provider Hypercom (NYSE: HYC) as well as chair and director of MRV Communications, president and CEO of Oberthur Card Systems (North America) and president and CEO of Syseca North America, a Thales company.
- • Co-founder of TK Capital (Tartavull/ Klein Capital )a private equity for the medium size technology market. Tartavull also serve on a number of boards public and private. Tartavull earned a master’s degree in Engineering at ENSPM and CESTI, a Master degree in Business Administration from the Institute administration des Enterprises, Sorbonne University, in Paris. He is also a graduate of the Executive Program at the University of California Los Angeles Anderson School of Management.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- • Mark founded Creedon Technologies and has grown it into a global market leader with two businesses in Nixplay and Nixplay Signage.
- • Mark has over ten years experience in Consumer Electronics covering leadership in Business Strategy, Industrial Product Design, Manufacturing, Device Software and Cloud Connected Products.
- • 50 years experience in manufacturing operations in Hong Kong and China, purchasing Gaastra Sails and developing Gaastra it into a leading brand for windsurfing with world distribution. Selling it to Hutchison Whampoa in 1989.
- • In the mid- 1990’s joined the founders of Vossnet PLC, an online inventory management company, as CFO and raised funds on AIM.
- • Heavily involved in the development of Creedon Technologies since its start up in 2006.
- • Over 30 years experience in senior executive service management, sales and marketing roles at EDS, IBM, Hewlett Packard and Fidelity National Information Services.
- • Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce.
- • Has strategic and operational responsibility for the entire portfolio of the company’s offerings.
- • Over 20 years experience in Investment Banking within the equities business
- • Retired from Deutsche Bank in 2011 to work with Charlotte Street Capital investing in early-stage tech companies
- • Set up consulting firm soon after to work more closely with portfolio companies to develop strategy, achieve their growth goals and assist with funding
© 2015 CREEDON TECHNOLOGIES | All Rights Reserved